Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

My new brother in law. Oh, and my sister is married now!



These two beautiful people are my baby sister, Brandy, and my new brother in law, David. They got married on Thursday! I think David is nuts to join this family, but I am glad he did. :) They live in Northwest Arkansas and I don't get to see them near as much as I would like. David has two sweet little babies and Aunt Amanda needs some spoiling time. *hint hint* I love ya'll!
And just because I can, I leave you with their engagement and marriage picture, provided by yours truly. They don't know how it got permanently pinned to their facebook so that anytime they mentioned marriage or engagement, it would post. And I am not telling them how to get rid of it because it is so freaking cool ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment