Search This Blog

Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Project: Stocking Holder

I am so excited about finally finishing this project!  We don't have a mantle in our home. Every year I fight with sticky backed hooks to try to hold heavy stockings to the wall. I usually give in and use nails and then have to patch the holes on January 2nd. Not this year!!!

 
I made this darling stocking holder from reclaimed wood, paint, and coat hooks. Additionally I used my Silhouette Cameo to make plastic stencils for the first time. I think it turned out cute. What do you all think? I still need to work on some cuter stockings but these were left from last year.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you were inspired by my stockign holder--nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the project. I love finding cute stuff on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete