Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011



September was an awesome month full of football and friends and...love :)

Jason and I went to the Salt Bowl on September 2, 2011. It was my third year to attend and Jason's first! The Salt Bowl is the annual meeting between the Bryant Hornets and the Benton Panthers. The game is held at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock. The whole event is a huge affair. Tailgating is sponsered by many local banks. There were free hot dogs and bottled water at every booth. All the banks were handing out things such as fans, stickers, noise makers, and pamplets. The thing Jason liked most were the Chick-fil-a coupons!! It was a fun evening and I had a blast spending time with my beau. Bryant won (as always. Go Big Blue! I decorated the pretty Prius before the game. Jason had heck cleaning it off the next morning. Oops :)




No comments:

Post a Comment