Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mom


I have been thinking about my Mom alot the last few days. My Mom is probably the person I am most alike in my family. We look alot alike, we think alike, we both stomp our foot just alike when we get really really frustrated. We both like warm pjs and a slightly cool room. We both HATE when our homes are dirty or disorganized. We are both just a tiny bit grumpy when we are tired. We are just two peas in a pod....but it wasn't always that way. Mom and I went through many years when we weren't close at all. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for the mother He sent me to and for always watching our for both of us. I am glad we are so close now and hope that any daughters that I may someday be blessed with will always know the love of their Grammy. (yes, she has already picked out her name for her grandchildren). Mom has overcome many struggles in her life and I am so proud of her. I hope that I become at least half the lady she has become. I love her dearly and am very grateful for my Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment